Monday, July 7, 2014

...

Well this is it, I finished my curricular internship and now my report is due Thursday, and there are still a couple of things left to write and I'm stuck, that is why I'm writing here I just needed to escape a little, I can't believe it's almost over, I already feel older and different looking back on these three years of school, I met some great people that I want to keep in my life forever and some I will gladly say goodbye to cause they failed to make any lasting impression on me (and I'm sure I failed to do the same to them) that's just the way it is, and then you get that feel that at times you dedicated more of your time to people who didn't matter as much as they do now, living and learning.

Knowing myself, I will definitely miss taking notes and studying for shit but hopefully I'll be able to apply for college next year.

I better get back to my report, talk to you soon blog!





No comments:

Post a Comment