The Sims 4 sucks.... (at least In my opinion), the whole no swimming pool and no toddlers thing didn't really bother me 1st because I figured they would eventually bring it back and 2nd because I don't really use swimming pools, they are more of a decoration item for me. The toddler thing turned out to be even less of an issue to me since I found the game so boring and full of unnecessarily realistic shitty interactions and time frames that I couldn't even imagine playing it long enough to have kids in it, what really bothered me was how long it took to do any given task, it was boring and made it feel like a job, to me it forces you to realize that the game is about you taking care of a virtual person's needs, and what I like about The Sims is that feeling that you are somehow living through your virtual characters and having fun with it, with Sims 4 life was really boring, a lot more boring then my real life can be, that's all I have to say about that.
On a brighter note, Far Cry 4 is out and very much IN, haven't got the chance to play just watched my boyfriend exploring a little of the game and a little of the map editing, I missed the cassowaries haha but its all good, great animals with great details, the elephant is just the top of awesomeness. Also got This War of Mine which I am currently addicted to, and since its what I can run on the laptop (for the big games I need my boyfriends PC) its just easier to find a little time to play at night before bed, This War of Mine is amazing and I can't wait to finish posting this so I can go play it some more.
Other news, I am now working two jobs, still on the other job I had but only doing mornings, and then in the evenings I am teaching music at two schools, I have one class of 2nd graders and 4 classes of 4th graders, I'll just say that its handful, but its also fun, and I get free hugs :)
Love, Koré <3
No comments:
Post a Comment