Thursday, September 26, 2013

Betsey Johnson Inspired Earrings

This is the creation that motivated me to create this blog, so it made sense that it should be the first thing I post here.

***

I made these earrings based on a pair created by Betsey Johnson a few years ago. 

I couldn't find any official pictures of them but I did find some pictures on this website.


Having the similar seahorse was what mostly made me want to give it a try and do this.

I glued the rhinestones to make their eyes, the golden seashell is an actual seashell I painted with golden nail polish and I'm sure you can tell I dipped those chains into nail polish ;P


They came out differently of how I would have made them back then but I'm actually glad I waited because I'm really happy with this result =)

No comments:

Post a Comment